Friday, April 4, 2014

Anti-Procrastination Week

What a week!  On top of keeping up on daily routines and maintaining my hotspots and laundry, I've gotten a lot of additional things done.  I worked in the office Monday through Thursday and from school a bit where I was able to login remote.  I got a lot of work backlog done.  I was banging out deliverables left and right.  Of course, I know there are still a lot of items I owe people, that will always be true.  I feel like I went through volumes of work this week.  Hope next week is just as productive if not more.

On the personal accomplishments:  our daughter went to the dentist Tuesday after school, I scheduled a parent teacher conference for next Monday night, returned the central vacuum hose set I ordered online as it was the wrong one, ordered and picked up the right one from the local mom & pop installer company because they always give me the right parts if I need them, we got our taxes back from the accountant, and we owe, but I already had set aside the right amount to handle it, the boys got a haircut (although DH took care of that one - I just made the appointment) and now I'm at school today and ready to give a final presentation for Systems Thinking class tomorrow.

So it may not have been an official Flylady Anti-Procrastination week, but it was for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment