Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Doing OK

Not to dwell on the negative, but I do need to clean the grill pan in my sink this morning as I didn't do it last night. I also didn't wash my face and brush my teeth or exercise, but I did do the following last night:

- Cleaned out the papers that were piling up on the dining room table.
- Cleaned out Phoebe's drawers that have her shorts and shirts she would wear these days. This will help us a lot in getting clothes laid out the night before.
- Made another excellent dinner from the Giada at Home cookbook. The family loved the Grilled Chicken and Shrimp with Chimichurri sauce.
- We did go for a walk down the street with the boys in their stroller before I started making dinner, which was very nice too.
- I also got some additional work for the office done last night. I'm trying to get a lot done before I go away on vacation in August.

I'm feeling productive and a better balance of home and work, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment