Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cozi and Home Routines iPhone App



Today, I got all my schedule updates in Cozi, on the wall calendar and with my work calendar. I do love Cozi as I can take my calendar with me where ever I go. And I can put shopping lists in it, as well as other tasks that need to get done. I was starting to use Cozi to put my daily routines in it, but then I found the Home Routines app for the iPhone. I'm working on keeping to the few tasks I'm growing on my routines using this app now.

I have been doing a great job "Swishing and Swiping" since the beginning of the month. So go me! And on my other blog, I have the update about the physical I had at the doctor's this morning. I'm so proud of me prioritizing that. Hope everyone else is doing well on their routines and other necessary tasks!

No comments:

Post a Comment