Thursday, August 4, 2011

FlyLady Radio Show Coming Back!

I was listening on iTunes to the Flylady Pamper show from 7/28/2011 and they said their regular weekly show will be back on starting 8/18/2011!!! I'm so excited. I've missed her show so much!!! I really do need it to keep my motivation going.

Although things have been going great. We went on vacation the week of 7/18, which is why I've been absent here. But we did great! I had index cards for all of us with our packing list including for toiletries, food stuff and beach stuff. I'll have to see if I can find them and post them here. We also did great that the house was from Saturday to Saturday, which I think is terrific for unpacking when you get back. We got back about 1 PM on Saturday, we got the car unpacked, unpacked the bags as soon as we got in and started a load of laundry. By Sunday, we were all relaxed from the trip back. I don't think we want to go into how that relaxation was gone within 15 minutes of being back at work, LOL.

Pretty soon we'll be doing Back to School planning. Can I say how much I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school! It will be so nice to not be policing computer time and organizing sleep overs.

Happy Flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment