Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Very Excited About Baby Steps

The past two days (Monday and today, Tuesday) I have been great about having the coffee pot setup on the timer the night before, working out in the morning before I allow myself to have a cup of coffee (that's my reward - drinking coffee and reading up on blogs after the workout), drinking my water during the day and shining my sink at night. I'm going to continue to report on these and other things I'm trying to anti-procratstinate on while I continue to work on these new habits. I don't want to tackle any other new habits until I get these right. So right now my Evening Routine and Morning Routine consist of the following steps:

Evening Routine
shine sink
setup coffee pot

Morning Routine
wake up and hit the ground FLYing!!!
work out first thing
coffee and blog reading
shower and get dressed to shoes
make bed

The shower and get dressed to shoes and making of my bed, I have no problem with as they are routines that have always been ingrained in my life. Hope everyone else is doing well on baby-stepping their routines. I'm curious to know when Marla will be doing her radio show again? I know Nikki's been sick and I haven't read up on how she's doing right now. Hopefully they will be back soon, as her radio shows always help me keep the right voice in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment